Flat & Low-Sloped Roof Replacement
For Southeastern PA Homes
We Specialize In Residential Rubber Roofing
For Bucks, Lehigh & Montgomery Counties.
Do you need to replace the flat or low-sloped roof on your home in Southeastern PA? You’ve come to the right place. Banes Roofing is one of the only roofing contractors specializing in rubber (EPDM) roof installation for homes in Bucks, Lehigh, and Montgomery Counties.
Our premium roll-out rubber roofing is affordable, low-maintenance, and energy-efficient. But don’t let the “roll-out” part fool you—it’s NOT as simple as rolling out a big piece of rubber. There are essential skills needed and guidelines that have to be followed for your rubber roof to function properly. This includes…
- Pitching the roof correctly
- Configuring the gutter system so water doesn’t pool on the roof
- Sealing the rubber right and installing a drip edge
- Painstakingly pulling the rubber up and over the decking so that water doesn’t accumulate underneath
At Banes Roofing, we follow these installation techniques WITHOUT FAIL to ensure that your low-sloped or flat roof is installed exactly right.
4 Benefits Of EPDM Roofing For Southeastern PA Homes
Why EPDM Is The Right Material For Your Flat Or Low-Sloped Roof
EPDM (ethylene propylene diene terpolymer) is a synthetic membrane used for flat and low-sloped roofs in Southeastern PA. It’s a durable, low-maintenance roofing material that provides your home with the protection it deserves.
Here are 4 reasons homeowners choose EPDM rubber roofing:
#1: Low Maintenance
Rubber roofs need very little maintenance. If your rubber roof is installed correctly—and we make sure that it is—you NEVER have to be concerned about leaks, warping, cracking, or fading.
Rubber is naturally weather-resistant, waterproof, and unaffected by heat or cold. This makes it the ideal material for a roof. Your rubber roof can protect you from the elements without being impacted by them.
#3: Energy Efficient
Rubber roofs reflect heat instead of absorbing it. This means that your rubber roof will help your home stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
#4: Fire Resistant
EPDM rubber is not just fire resistant—it can also slow the progress of a burning fire, thereby adding a layer of protection to your home.
Flat & Low-Sloped Rubber Roofing FAQ
Q: How Much Does Rubber Roof Replacement Cost?
A: Rubber roof replacement in Bucks, Lehigh, and Montgomery Counties is usually more costly than an asphalt shingle roof replacement… but less expensive than a metal roof replacement. The total cost of your rubber roof replacement will depend upon the square footage of the area you’re replacing. If you need a new flat roof—but don’t want to pay for it all at once—we offer excellent financing options.
Q: What Kind Of Material Do You Use For Rubber Roofing?
A: There are a few different kinds of roll-on roofing available, and many of them are thin sheets of junk. We primarily use EPDM because it’s durable, energy-efficient, and high-quality.
Q: Can You Do Some Of My Roof In Rubber And The Rest In Asphalt?
A: Definitely! Many of the roof replacement projects we do are a blend of rubber and asphalt. If you have a small area of your roof that’s flat, or you’ve added an addition to your home, you might need a partial rubber roof replacement.
Q: What Kind Of Warranty Do You Offer?
A: We offer a 15- to 20-year warranty on rubber roofing. We pride ourselves on top-notch installation and the best roofing products.
Q: Are Your Residential Roofing Estimates Free?
A: Our residential roof inspections in Southeastern PA are always 100% FREE. Contact us today to schedule yours!
Local Reviews For Banes Roofing
“Banes Roofing did a great job replacing our roof! They were quick and efficient with coming out for an estimate…and then on the day of the job itself. The crew was very professional and courteous.”
“Banes did a wonderful job. The installation was done expertly, on time, and at a reasonable cost. Clean up was outstanding.”
“Banes Roofing was able to provide a more than reasonable quote for the job and, on agreement, was able to get a crew in very quickly to get the job done. The installers were very meticulous on cleaning up afterwards, and I had no disruption on my day. I am very glad that I was able to use their business.”
Why Choose Banes Roofing For Your Project?
- Winner Of The Carlisle Perfection Award: Only 2% of roofers nationwide receive this award from Carlisle. We earned this award for our meticulous track record of precise installation and perfect inspections. Be sure to check out our other awards and associations too!
- True Roofing Professionals: We’re always on time, respectful, clean, and efficient because we care about you and your home. Our professional attitude is evident in how we speak, act, and think.
- Stickler For The Rules: If there’s an installation practice recommended or a guideline that the manufacturers put forth – we follow it to the letter. That’s how we get the most out of our premium products.
- 70 Years Of “Practice”: If a roofing company is only around for a few years, your roof is their guinea pig. We’ve been around the block—and then some. Your roof is in excellent, experienced, and well-worn hands.