We’re The Roofer Who’s Got Your Back Through And Through
An Always Honest Tri-County Roofer Who Will
Lift Your Home Or Business To New Heights
Before, During, And Even After We Finish
The Job – We’ve Got Your Back
When Tri-County homeowners discover an issue with their roof – be it a troublesome leak, damaged shingles, or something else worse for wear – they usually have one thought, and one thought only.
“This is going to be expensive.”
If you find yourself in this all-too-common roofing pickle, you’ll be standing at the crossroads of two options:
- Attempt to band-aid the damage yourself.
- Call a contractor to (ideally) fix only the issue(s) that need fixing.
The latter option can lead to, shall we say, less-than-honest roof “inspections,” where the only “solution” unsuspecting homeowners hear is that they need a full roof replacement.
So knowing this, you might elect to go the other route – the DIY approach. But unless you know exactly what the needed repair is, and are knowledgeable and practiced in fixing it with 100% certainty, your roofing “pickle” could turn into a roofing “nightmare.” And fast.
But this can all be avoided when you call an honest roofer – like Banes Roofing.
Believe it or not, we’re not concerned with selling you anything. We’re only committed to solving your problems in the most efficient way possible. In other words, we have your back.
Because, let’s be real, repairing or replacing your roof is a big deal. Therefore, a roofer you can truly rely on shouldn’t just be on your “want” list. It should be a necessity.
So how can you be certain that Banes Roofing will help you correctly navigate getting your roof back up to speed?
Our core values and accolades from delighted customers are a great place to start.
Our Core Values Light The Way
In Everything We Do
A Tri-county roofer without a decided set of core values might as well roof in the dark. But even knowing this, many contractors still have NOT ONE core value to guide them in conducting their business.
Not only do we have our core values laid out in plain English for all to read, but we also implement them in our work for all to see. It’s an important distinction because, sure, even when some roofers might happen to have core values, do they really practice what they preach?
More often than not, they don’t.
But at Banes Roofing, we unconditionally implement all our core values. Here’s how you directly benefit from each:
- We didn’t build our trustworthiness overnight. Or even in a decade. It’s been almost a century and a half of successfully running our family-owned and operated business. That means time and family are on your side. And if there’s anything you can trust and lean on in life, it’s family.
- Integrity is the adherence to a strict moral and ethical code characterized by honesty, fairness, and consistency in one’s actions and decisions. Or so says the dictionary. While we don’t mean to leave our integrity to the definition alone, it’s a pretty darn good representation of how we do things here at Banes.
- Reliability means being punctual. It means living up to all our promises and then some. It means communication and always being there when a problem arises. It doesn’t matter the circumstances – we’re always here to help and HAPPY to do so when you’re in need.
- In a perfect world, nothing would go wrong; as we all know, life isn’t like this. But that’s where accountability comes in. When things go awry, we are there to fix the problem without complaint, and more so, to LEARN from the experience to maintain an “always-improving” work culture and mindset.
- A roofing job isn’t just about the completed work…it’s about the path it takes to get there. In other words, it is about the customer service experience. The service you receive is just as important as the work itself because the two rely on one another. So we do our utmost to ensure your experience is as smooth and stress-free as it can possibly be.
But even with all our talk of core values and walking the walk, it’s still best to hear it directly from the people who know it best – our highly-satisfied and well-served customers.
Reviews Don’t Lie, And Ours Are Pretty Awesome
A roofer who shies away from revealing how customers and their community perceive their work is probably (you guessed it)… not very reliable.
But we’re proud to share everything our customers have to say about us. Many of our Tri-County customers have left glowing reviews gushing about how we always have their backs.
And the reason for this is very simple: we deliver superior results and offer outstanding support throughout the process because we remain guided by our core values, long history, and family-oriented culture.
If you’re ready to get your roof up and running for years to come, done by a contractor who offers unparalleled respect, then contact Banes Roofing for a free quote today!
Get A Free Roof Estimate
Contact us for a free estimate on roof replacement, roof repair, and exterior remodeling in Blue Bell, PA. Our appointments are educational, relaxed, and free from sales pressure. That’s a promise.